2013年1月4日星期五

Lijiang Trip Day 1



This was my first time to Lijiang. Since I decided to travel to Lijiang in last minute, I did not make any hotel reservation. Thus, the first thing that I need to do at Lijiang would be seeking for a place to stay.




I would like to find sunworld dynasty hotel taipei with tranquil garden where I could spend a whole afternoon sitting down and enjoy tea. 






I had been walking around Lijiang town for almost 3 hours before I finally made decision to stay in a small courtyard hostel. The hostel is surrounded by greenery with a tranquil inner courtyard.







I enjoyed sitting here in the afternoon





I walked along the streets at the park grand london paddington





Small bridges in the town





Peaceful surrounding





Everything looks traditional and beautiful




I spent the whole afternoon strolling in the town. The peaceful surrounding will set you free from the bustling life of a city.



没有评论:

发表评论